Samsung 43AU7700 UHD 4K Smart TV ทีวี 43 นิ้ว (UA43AU7700K) (2021) - บริการส่งด่วนแบบพิเศษ ทั่วปร...
ซื้อ Samsung 43AU7700 UHD 4K Smart TV ทีวี 43 นิ้ว (UA43AU7700K) (2021) - บริการส่งด่วนแบบพิเศษ ทั่วประเทศ By AV Value ผ่านระบบออนไลน์ที่ Lazada Thailand เรามีส่วนลดและโปรโมชั่นอีกมากมายใน โทรทัศน์และวิดีโอ
Granite is a hard, igneous rock that can be cut into different shapes and makes a perfect material for making countertops. It is not only beautiful, but also durable and resistant to heat. Granite countertops are a luxurious addition to any kitchen or bathroom. They are available in a range of beautiful and unique designs to choose from.
In the past, it was advised to hire a professional for the installation of a granite countertop. Now, many companies offer DIY granite countertops kits that you can install yourself. Here are a few steps to install a granite countertop on your own:
– Once your cabinets are installed and securely anchored to the floor and walls, use craft paper to take exact measure for your countertop. It is important to include one to one a half inch overhang for the edges which will be facing the cabinets. Granite countertops are available in a range of styles and colors. You should choose one on the basis of the overall design and style of the kitchen and color of the cabinets and flooring. Buy a countertop either from a local retail store or you can also order one online.
– Cut plywood to fit on the top of the cabinets to support the weight of the granite. It is important to make sure that the plywood is square and level. Then, use pilot holes to screw the plywood in place to prevent it from cracking.
– Granite is a heavy stone and may break if not handled properly. You can get assistance in lifting the counter to set it on the top of the cabinet. Make sure that the countertop fits well in the cabinet.
– After that, remove the granite and create a pilot hole in the mark sink cutout using a drill. Use a jigsaw to create a hole for the sink. Install the sink properly and make sure that it fits properly.
– In the next step, level the seams for the slabs. It is important that the seams are absolutely leveled before gluing. Use screws thoughath the plywood to make adjustments to the height of the granite.
– Apply silicone around the edges of the plywood every 6 to 12 inches. Seal the granite by laying a bead of caulk around the outer edge of the sink and the top of the sink. Fix the granite slab into place to make sure that the seams are tightly matched.
– Use blue masking tape to tape over the seam. Fill the seams using a dollop of polyester based resin and add small amount of color. After that, pull off the masking tape so that the mixture does not dry on the tape. Once the color dry, smooth the countertop with a seam stone until it becomes smooth.
To clean the granite countertop, use only mild cleaning products and avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures.
แผ่นตัวเลข 0-9 ติดแผ่นวัดระดับน้ำ สต๊าปเกจ staff gauge [สต๊าฟเกจ] | Lazada.co.th
ซื้อ แผ่นตัวเลข 0-9 ติดแผ่นวัดระดับน้ำ สต๊าปเกจ staff gauge [สต๊าฟเกจ] ผ่านระบบออนไลน์ที่ Lazada Thailand เรามีส่วนลดและโปรโมชั่นอีกมากมายใน อุปกรณ์วัดระยะและปรับระดับ