ช้อป แล็ปท็อปสำหรับเล่นเกมส์ Acer ออนไลน์ | lazada.co.th
ช้อป แล็ปท็อปสำหรับเล่นเกมส์ Acer หลากหลายหมวดสินค้าทั้ง แล็ปท็อปสำหรับเล่นเกมส์ รวมสุดยอดดีลจากทุกหมวดสินค้า ช้อปง่ายๆ ราคาถูกกว่าใคร ที่ lazada.co.th
Your eczema has been under control for a while. You have attained that sweet spot of equilibrium where your known eczema triggers are understood and avoided, whatever medications you take are working and not causing side effects, your skin is as good as it gets. Only one problem, you will be traveling soon.
Travel eczema, occurs when your body meets up with irritants and allergens you can not control, as a result of not being on home turf. Whether it's air, water, food, sun, soaps, detergents or weather, traveling presents some hard to solve problems trying to keep eczema in check.
Sometimes it's the irritant or allergen you are exposed to that you would usually avoid, that causes the problem. But sometimes, just the change of routine or unfamiliar environments can cause flare-ups. Traveling can be stressful and eczema loves stress.
Here are a few tips to keep eczema at bay:
1) Do a little research into the type of foods you will encounter that are indigenous to the area you will visit. What can you eat, what can not you eat. Eating the cuisines of other cultures is a major component of travel, and knowing what common additives are used in the preparation of popular dishes is a good way to stay symptom free.
2) Pack enough of your favorite medicines, cremes, ointments and solutions. Do not think you'll be able to pick some of these up where ever you go. First, some products will not be available, second, they may be very expensive and third, you do not want to spend time running a round looking for something to ease your discomfort. If you travel to a tropical climate and you start to experience eczema symptoms like flaking and cracked skin, these minor openings are perfect places for more serious infections to gain a foothold, if you have the right medication this will not present itself as a problem. Better to have a little extra baggage than find yourself without your wonder creme.
3) Try to drink enough water or fluids, this will keep your system less stressed and better able to cope. I try to drink only bottled water that comes as close as possible to the type I drink at home. Meaning, I drink spring water with a specific mineral / chemical make up, so much sulfur, dissolved salts, etc., so when I travel I do not drink mineral waters which may have higher mineral concentrations or added ingredients. If you drink German beer at home, then drink german beer abroad.
4) Pack and use an anti allergy travel sheet like an Allersac. Bleaches, detergents, soaps, perfumes are just a few of the triggers a travel sheet will help you to avoid when you spend 30% or more, of your time in a strange bed. An anti-allergy travel sheet, one that can be washed repeatedly, will be your best bet. Make sure, which ever travel sheet you use, it has a pillow pocket to protect against direct contact with the hotel pillow. One of the major causes of allergic eczema is dust mite dander. A travel sheet with a small pore size or one that claims protection from dust mites would be wise.
5) Environmental factors like cold, humidity, sunlight and heat can cause flare-ups especially when it's the change that is the cause. If you travel to a warm climate from mid winter conditions at home, be prepared. Pack clothing that will mitigate reactions, sunblock, hat, gloves etc. The weather may cause your sinus problem to flare, which in turn stresses your body and causes your eczema to activate, or the humidity allows high mold or pollen counts where you travel. There are websites like http://www.aaaai.org/ which publish pollen and mold counts, and many sites for weather forecasts.
Having eczema and learning how it activates and affects you takes years, some people get a handle on it, others do not, but even if you do not know what the causes are, some simple conclusions, a little research and remaining calm can help you to get the most out of traveling, even with eczema.
Notebook Acer TMP214-53-3699 / i3-1115G4(3.0GHz) / 4GB / 1TB / 14 " HD | Lazada.co.th
Processor : Intel Core i3-1115G4 (3.0GHz, 6MB Cache). Display Screen : 14.0", 1366x768 (HD). Main Memory : 4GB DDR4. Storage : 1TB HDD. Network : 10/100/1000 LAN. Port : 3 x USB 3.2. 1 x USB Type C. 1 X VGA. 1 x HDMI. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera.