มอเตอร์ เครื่อง ดูด ฝุ่น ซัม ซุง 1800w ราคาถูก ซื้อออนไลน์ที่ Lazada.co.th
ซื้อ มอเตอร์ เครื่อง ดูด ฝุ่น ซัม ซุง 1800w ราคาถูก มีให้เลือกหลากหลาย - ส่งฟรี ส่งไว เก็บเงินปลายทาง ช้อปออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง ช้อปลาซาด้าที่เดียว
What if you thread a party and no one showed up ?! Well, of course, that is not going to happen. But with all the time, effort and money you have invested in this occasion, you want to make sure that most of the people on your guest list attend. So, that's where your party invitation comes in. It's an important party preview and should generate an excitation about the upcoming event. Here are nine party invitations tips that will help encourage maximum attendance.
1. Mail your party invitations. This one seems obvious, but if you want to make sure that people attend your party, go with snail mail. Emailed invites can get deleted. And if you just spread the word in person or over the phone to your potential guest, it might slip his mind. An invitation that arrives in the mail gets noticed.
2. Do not wait too long. Make sure your party invitation arrives in plenty of time, so that people do not make other plans. Try to aim for 3 or 4 weeks before the party date.
The Wow Factor
3. Impress your guests. When someone opens the envelope containing your party invitation, they will think, "This looks interesting. I have to go!"? Make an impact on possible party-goers by choosing an invitation that sets the tone for a great event. Your party invitations do not need to be expensive to be effective. You can even make them yourself, if you're creative. But whatever you choose, your invitation should announce that this occasion is not to be missed.
4. Consider photo invitations. If you're planning a party in someone's honor, such as a birthday, graduation or anniversary, photos on your invitations can work wonders. Photos pull heart-strings and will remind your recipient of the tie they have to the guest of honor. Once they start reminiscing about the good times that were shared, there will be no stopping them from attending the party. You may also include an old photo or choose a then and now photo invitation for a hint of nostalgia.
It's in the Details
5. Dress for success. Do not leave your guests dangling, wondering what to wear to your party. Some people will not attend simply because they do not know if they should get dressed up or not. If it's formal or dressy, make that clear. But if it's casual dress, spell that out, too. In fact, if you let people know that they do not have to get too dressed up, they are more likely to show up, because they do not need to buy a new outfit.
6. Provide food clues. People usually make assumptions about what will be served based on the time the party starts. But you can help them along by including that information. Will there be a sit down dinner, buffet, just desserts or only snacks? Is it potluck and the guest should bring a dish? Should they eat before they go to the party? Cheese and cracker parties can be great, but if that's what on the menu, let them know. You do not want your guests imagining a big dinner and leaving half way into the party because they're hungry.
7. Enclose a map. In these days of GPS and Mapquest, that may seem silly. But when your guests are deciding whether or not they will attend your party, your map will enable them to visualize their destination. It can help make them feel comfortable about taking the trip.
8. Eliminate gifts. If the purpose of the party is to get gifts, then ignore this tip. But if the purpose of the party is to attract guests, then let them know a gift is not expected. You can use words like "your presence is our present". Of course, some people will still bring a gift. But your budget-minded friends are more likely to attend if they know they do not have to go into debt for the occasion.
Hearing is Believing
9. Make it easy to RSVP. Self-addressed, stamped reply cards are nice, but it still requires your guest to go to the post office or find a mail box to send it back to you. Make it convenient for people to let you know if they're attending. Include your phone number, cell phone number and email address, instead of, or in addition to, your reply card.
So, go ahead and plan that great party. But do not forget to plan a great party invitation, as well. Just remember these tips when it comes time to mail your invitations, and you should have no trouble attracting a big crowd.