(2 ขวด) พร้อมส่ง ขวดเปลือย Propoliz mouth wash 150 mL.น้ำยาบ้วนปากผสมสารสกัดจาก บราซิลเลียน กรีน ...
ซื้อ (2 ขวด) พร้อมส่ง ขวดเปลือย Propoliz mouth wash 150 mL.น้ำยาบ้วนปากผสมสารสกัดจาก บราซิลเลียน กรีน โพรพอลิส เข้มข้น ผ่านระบบออนไลน์ที่ Lazada Thailand เรามีส่วนลดและโปรโมชั่นอีกมากมายใน ผลิตภัณฑ์ดูแลช่องปาก
Radiators are heat exchanging devices that help keep an area warm during the cold winter. They heat up a given space by transferring thermal energy from one medium to another.
How Does Radiator Heating Work
In a radiator, electrically heated water travels through metal pipes placed within walls and ceilings. By the process of convection heating, this heated water in turn produces heat. Water is heated in a central boiler which is circulated throughout a building by pumps through a radiator.
Radiators may be of a single pipe type or a double pipe one. The single pipe ones work on steam while the double pipe ones work either on steam or water.
Types Of Radiators
Radiators have been around for quite some time. Over the years, various kinds have evolved bring in a variety of designs to suit modern homes.
* Compact radiators are perfect for small rooms. They come with factory fitted top grills and end panels.
* Steel panel convector heaters involve low maintenance and installation costs. They are compact in size and come with or without the top grill. They can be as small as 11 square inches. The electro zinc plating and powder coating build resistance against humid conditions.
* Towel radiators, better known as bathroom radiators, are electricity driven and can be set up separate from the central heating system. They bring in the comfort of having warm towels in the bathroom. They come in various designs and often become an object of attraction.
* Low surface temperature radiators were initially designed to prevent burns. They were first introduced in health care centers. Nowadays, they have become quite popular for rooms of children and the elderly. The temperature in a low surface temperature radiator does not go beyond 1.9 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Storage radiators are excellent energy conserving radiators and prove to be cost effective. They store energy during the night time when electricity demand is low. The stored energy is then discharged during the day.
* Tubular radiators are sleek and stylish and designed for modern homes. They come in various colors and can match the décor of every interior. Buyers have the freedom to choose the shape, color and finish as per their house’s design.
* Cast iron radiators may look bulky and can take up considerable amount of space. They, however, have their own set of advantages. These can be painted to suit the color of the rest of the home’s design. Moreover, the paint helps to control the heat generated. Heat resistant paints are also available for this purpose. The cast iron radiators are driven by hot water or steam. Though electric versions exist, they may not be the best choice for large spaces.
When winter sets in, the chill can penetrate right into the bones. In such weather, the best cozy place that one can think of would be home, sweet home. Setting up an efficient radiator at home can make this all the more comfortable. It is not possible to have fireplaces in all homes now-a-days, but it is definitely possible to have radiators. Select the best one for your home and enjoy a warm and happy winter.