Do you think autoresponders just answer emails? The reality is that your Autoresponders are versatile programs that do so much more than that!
Here are at least 10 ways to use your autoresponder to quickly and easily maximize your sales and profits.
1. Publish a newsletter for your opt-in subscribers. Your autoresponder can submit your newsletter on a schedule
you pre-determine. Your newsletter can keep your readers informed about your services and / or products, while building your reputation as a expert in your niche.
2. Write reviews of current books, software, other products, music, e-books, videos, etc., and put each review in an autoresponder. Make sure you pair the reviews with the right list of subscribers. For example, you do not want to send a series of reviews of carpet cleaning products to those subscribers interested information about golf tips.
3. Choose affiliate products you'd like to promote and purchase them. Use them; write reviews, and then distribute your reviews through your autoresponder. Be honest, fair and professional. In your reviews point out how competitive products may not address a benefit your affiliate product (hopefully) provides. Include a link to your affiliate page in your autoresponder.
4. Distribute your articles. Remember: "Content is king!" Writing and distributing articles that provide relevant and good information is a powerful tool to build your business credibility. Articles are not sales copy. Provide good quality information only.
Always include a Resource Box at the end of your Article. The box should include your name and what services and products you offer. Here is where you display your URL to your relevant website, blog, or autoresponder address.
If you've written several articles, put them in separate autoresponder accounts. Create a master list that contains the titles of each article. Beside each title, display the autoresponder address and a brief description of the article. Then promote your master list.
You should also include your publishing guidelines so your affiliates can add their articles to your list. Increasing the number of contributing writers at your website will generate much more interest ie traffic!
Tip: Ask your visitors to bookmark your site / Add to their "Favorites" so they can return anytime they wish. Otherwise, once they're gone, they most likely will never remember how to return to your website.
5. Through your autoresponder, inform subscribers of new articles you post to your website. Offer to allow them to publish your articles on their own websites but only if they agree to not make any changes and to include your Resource Boxact.
6. Use your autoresponder to automate your sales process. When writing ads, include your autoresponder address and display it prominently. Put it in all of your marketing materials. With multiple exposures, it increases the chances of converting visitors into customers. For example, if you're selling a particular product or service, put testimonials about how spectacular it is on your autoresponder and add a detailed, compelling description of your product or service.
7. Distribute advertising to your subscribers using your autoresponder. For example, if you sell advertising on your website or in your newsletter, use your autoresponder to send the information about rates and how to place an ad automatically to your List. Then set up your autoresponder to follow-up.
8. Offer an email course and each day have your autoresponder send out another lesson. Just be sure that each lesson has quality content – and is not a sales pitch. "Content is King"! Your content should do the selling for you and do it much more effectively.
Include tips on a different topic for each lesson, illustrating how your product / service will benefit the reader. Emphasize the primary benefits the visitor will experience by purchasing your product. Then make your offer!
Tip: At the end of each lesson write a few compiling sentences enticing your prospect to consider making a purchase.
9 .. Use your autoresponder to send a reminder about your service or product after a visitor has completed your course. This will increase the likelihood of sales from visitors who have taken your course but are dragging their feet about
actually making a purchase. You can also use these reminders to promote new products or services as well as the products and services of your affiliate programs.
10. Offer free reports that provide valuable information, not some regurgitated and / or outdated information. The internet marketing industry is growing exponentially and is fiercely competitive. If you make the mistake of offering poor quality products, services, or reports, you run the risk of instantly losing credibility, which will be difficult to recoup.
When your readers opt-in to receive your free report, you are building your list, which is priceless. You've all heard the mantra "The money's in the list" and that is true. Treat your subscribers with respect. Provide them with useful information to help them build their businesses. You will receive their loyalty in return. You may also perceive a sense of well-being and altruism, in feeling you are truly helping others be more successful. There is no greater reward than that.
These are just a few ideas of how to utilize your autoresponders. Used productively, autoresponders can dramatically increase your sales and profits as well as building a highly responsive list. Hopefully these suggestions will encourage you to come up with even more creative ways to maximize your autoresponder's capabilities.