เสื้อ ค รอ ป แขน ยาว รูด ข้าง ราคาถูก ซื้อออนไลน์ที่ Lazada.co.th
ซื้อ เสื้อ ค รอ ป แขน ยาว รูด ข้าง ราคาถูก มีให้เลือกหลากหลาย - ส่งฟรี ส่งไว เก็บเงินปลายทาง ช้อปออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง ช้อปลาซาด้าที่เดียว
Dry, peeling penis skin can send any man into a state of panic, especially when there is no obvious cause. Flakes of skin falling away from the Johnson are not only unattractive, they can appear as a sign of poor health, not to mention causing serious discomfort.
Fortunately, in most cases, the underlying issue can be easily addressed. With the right treatment and a good understanding of proper penis care, the problem can be banished in a matter of days, leaving the skin soft, smooth and attractive.
Common causes of flaking, peeling penis skin
- Friction. Dry masturbation or sex is a leading cause of peeling, stressed skin. Using a personal lubricant (one designed for the purpose) can reduce the occurrence of dryness and irritation of the penis.
- Yeast infection. Candida yeast infections, also known as thrush, are one of the most common causes of peeling, itchy penis skin. Other symptoms of yeast infection include red bumps or sores, a burning sensation during urination, severe itching, and a whitish, lumpy discharge. Most yeast infections can be treated with topical anti-fungal creams. Although not considered a sexually transmitted infection, Candida is highly contagious and can easily be passed from one partner to another, so men who develop a yeast infection should encourage their partners to be treated, as well.
- Balanitis. This condition refers to any inflammation of the glans – or head – of the penis. The inflammation may be related to yeast infection or poor hygiene. Keeping the area clean is essential, especially for men who are uncircumcised, and topical creams may be used to treat the pain, itching and flaking caused by the infection.
- Phimosis. Men or boys who are unable to retract the foreskin may be diagnosed with phimosis. The tight foreskin may develop a dry appearance, especially if it is stretched during an erection or as a result of masturbation or sex. Phimosis can often be treated by gently pulling the foreskin back a little at a time; applying a high-quality moisturizer can be of assistance in this process. In some cases, doctors may recommend circumcision as the best solution.
- Sexually transmitted infections. Certain communicable diseases can cause dry penis skin that flakes and peels. Men who are sexually active should be tested for STIs on a regular basis and follow through with any recommended treatment.
- Dermatitis. A skin sensitivity to something in a man’s environment – from laundry detergent to fragrances to latex condoms or spermicides – can cause the skin to become irritated, itchy, and dry. Avoiding potential skin irritants can eliminate this problem, and using a soothing vitamin cream when irritation does occur can help to clear up any issues.
- Psoriasis or eczema. Men who have psoriasis or eczema elsewhere on their bodies may also develop dry, scaly or red patches of skin on the penis. Vitamins A and E are often used as natural solutions for these issues; hydrocortisone creams are also frequently prescribed, but caution is advised in this case, as steroid creams can cause thinning of the delicate penile skin.
Any unusual penis symptoms are best tended to by a doctor who has experience in men’s issues, especially if the owner of the package is not sure what is causing the problem. In some cases, such as communicable diseases, prescription medications may be required to clear up the problem.
Dry penis skin should be allowed time to heal; abstaining from sex until the cause of the issue has been identified can prevent further damage and discomfort. In addition, applying a penis health creme (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing penis-specific nutrients such as vitamins A and E can help to nourish the skin and speed the healing process. A good penis cream containing natural moisturizers such as Shea butter is ideal for even the most sensitive skin; applying the cream after a shower is best, as this allows for rapid absorption for maximum benefit.
(Promotion+++) ดอกเจียร คาร์ไบด์ ดอกกัด ...
(Promotion+++) ดอกเจียร คาร์ไบด์ ดอกกัด ดอกเจียรคาร์ไบด์ ดอกสว่านเจียร ดอกแยงเสื้อสูบ ดอกแยงรู ก้านยาว แกน 6 มม. หัว10มิล ดอกเจียรโลหะ ราคาถูก ดอก สว่าน ...