ช้อป Yecnecty ออนไลน์ หลากหลายสินค้ายอดนิยม | lazada.co.th
ช้อป หลากหลายสินค้าทั้ง โครงรถมอเตอร์ไซค์, ชิ้นส่วนไฟเลี้ยว, ไฟท้าย/ไฟเบรค และอื่นๆ จาก Yecnecty ช้อปง่ายๆ ถูกกว่าใคร ส่งไวถึงบ้าน ที่ lazada.co.th
As an interior designer, I often use lighting to create drama when my client’s decorating budget is tight. By simply adjusting ceiling lights, using inexpensive table lamps, or strategically-placing accent lighting, I’m able to increase a room’s impact at a lower cost.
Lighting has come a long way in the last 10 years. You can now easily find a sophisticated lamp or chandelier within your budget that will help you create beautiful dimension for your interiors.
Before you shop for your ideal lamp or lighting, though, you might want to take a trip to your local art gallery or museum to see how they use lighting to enhance the artwork.
You can also get a lot of great lighting ideas by visiting your local shopping center. You will find a large variety of light fixtures and applications throughout the mall.
Once you’ve gotten ideas, you will want to visit a lighting store to make your purchases. Don’t be intimidated by the huge selection of lighting possibilities. There’s a lighting solution for every need.
Below is a simple guide to lamps and shades.
- Accent lamps: You can use these lamps in bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways, entrances and any spot that may need extra lighting. They’re generally under 20″ tall and provide just the right amount of accent lighting.
- Table lamps: These are usually from 25″ to 32″ tall. You can use table lamps for general purpose lighting in living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and family rooms.
- Desk lamps: These are usually 12″ to 20″ high. You can use them to light a specific work area.
- Floor lamps: You can use these lamps in dark corners or areas that regular lighting may not reach.
- Shade size: There are three dimensions to shade sizes: top diameter, bottom diameter, and height.
- Shade material: Shades can be made of almost any material. The most common are silk, cotton, linen, plastic/vinyl and paper.
- Shade height: Generally, the height of the shade should be equal to the measurement taken from the base of the lamp to the bottom of the bulb socket.
- Shade width: Shades should be at least as wide as the widest point of the lamp body. Many people prefer the lamp shade to be several inches wider than the lamp.
- Shade length: At eye level, the bottom of the shade should cover the bottom of the socket.
No matter which lamp or shade you select, you’re sure to greatly enhance your room design.
De 10 bästa hotellen i Utrecht Province – boenden i Utrecht Province, Nederländerna
Fantastiska priser på hotell i Utrecht Province, nl. Boka online, betala på hotellet. Läs gästrecensionerna och välj det hotell som passar just dig.