L&L ชุดเครื่องเขียน ชุดของขวัญ ลายการ์ตูน น่ารักๆ ชุดของขวัญ ชุดเครื่องเขียนและอุปกรณ์ กล่องดิน...
การ์ตูนน่ารักกล่องของขวัญชุดเครื่องเขียนพกพา ชุดเครื่องเขียนและอุปกรณ์ องค์ประกอบของผลิตภัณฑ์: ตั้งค่าขนาด: กล่องสไตลัส (ขนาดกล่องปากกา: 20.5cm * 6.8cm * 2 ซม) หนังสือภาพ กบเหลาดินสอ ดินสอ 2B สมุดบันทึก ชิ้นส่วนยาง ไม้บรรทัด 15 ซม ตั้งค่าน้ำหนัก: ประมาณ200G รูปแบบสินค้า: ชายร่างเล็กสีเหลืองมิกกี...
Hi-Float Balloon Treatment is an incredible product that will increase the life of helium filled latex balloons by up to 25 times. If you are new to the balloon business, or have never tried Hi-Float before, this article will give you a great start. First, you will find out what Hi-Float is exactly. Then, you will be presented with some questions to ask yourself to see if the product is right for you. Finally, you will be provided detailed instructions on how to use Hi-Float Balloon Treatment.
What Is Hi-Float?
Hi-Float really revolutionized the balloon business. It was developed by Don and Marjorie Burchette as a way to keep helium filled latex balloons in the air for longer. Before this product was introduced, multi-day events had to replace their helium balloons every day because they would slowly leak helium. This made decorating with balloons very expensive. Hi-Float changed all that.
A regular helium filled latex balloon will slowly leak helium through the walls of the balloon as well through the knot at the bottom. Most helium filled balloons will only last about a day. Hi-Float is a substance that coats the inside of the balloon and keeps the helium in for a long time. With Hi-Float, an 11 "helium filled latex balloon can last between 1 and 4 weeks!
Is Hi-Float for you?
This product is incredible, but do you really need it? If you can answer yes to any of the following three questions, then you should seriously consider Hi-Float.
- Are the latex balloons for a business?
- Are you hosting a multi-day event?
- Are the balloons a gift for someone?
Basically, Hi-Float is perfect for anyone wanting their latex balloons to last more than 24 hours.
How to Use Hi-Float
Hi-Float products are incredibly easy to use. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to use this great product.
- Place your pump nozzle onto your bottle of Hi-Float
- Tighten the cap.
- Prime the pump by pumping until a little bit of product comes out.
- Included in the Hi-Float Pump Kit is a set of clips that will make sure that the correct amount of product is dispensed. Look at the guide, and attach the proper clip for your balloon size.
- Place your latex balloon on the pump nozzle as far as it will go. This will ensure that as you pump, product will not get in the stem of the balloon.
- Pump product into the large section of the balloon.
- Squish the balloon around so that the product even coats the inside of the balloon.
- Inflate the balloon as you normally would.
- Tie off your balloon.
- You're done!