ขาย GOODRIDE มอเตอร์ไซค์ - ซื้อ มอเตอร์ไซค์ พร้อมส่วนลด ดีลราคาถูก | Lazada.co.th
Today’s fashions make it easier than ever to appear more slender, no matter what size you are. Here are 28 instant ways to appear thinner just by making small changes to the way you dress.
Dress According to Your Body Type
The type of clothes that will be most slenderizing will depend on your particular body type. Are you heavier on the top or on the bottom? Are you an hourglass or are you fairly straight from your shoulders to your knees? Once you have taken an inventory of your pluses and minuses, it is just a matter of emphasizing the positive and de-emphasizing the negative.
Here are some tips for each body type.
If you are heavier on the top:
– Choose tops with a loose fit, which then slim down to hug the hips and waist.
– Opt for thin fabrics, such as cotton or cotton jersey, which won’t add bulk.
– Create the illusion of length by sticking to one color, down to the shoes.
– Choose long jackets without shoulder pads.
– Try a pleated skirt to bring the eye down to your lower half, and don’t be afraid of shorter hem lengths.
If you are heavier on the bottom:
– Even out your frame with small shoulder pads.
– Wear dark pants or stockings.
– Experiment with vertical lines and patterns.
– Wear long tops that go past your hips.
– Wear prints only on the top.
– Look for jackets, tailored suits and shirtwaist dresses with straight, classic cuts.
If you’re not-so-curvy:
– Add dimension with patterns.
– Try loose flowery clothing and draw attention towards your face with colorful earrings and scarves.
If you’re an hourglass:
– Wear fabrics that show off your figure by draping loosely.
– Emphasize your waist with a belt.
– Show off some cleavage with a V-neck.
– Celebrate your curves. Lots of women would love to be voluptuous. I, for one, encourage you to flaunt it (at the level you feel comfortable doing so, of course.)
Slenderizing Tips for all Body Types:
– Stand tall, elongate your neck, and square your shoulders. Good posture and proper breathing are two of the quickest ways you can look and feel good, whether you’re a size 2 or size 22.
– Instead of covering your neck with turtleneck tops and sweaters, which can make your face look wider, opt for V-neck tops and dresses that enhance your facial features.
– Straight legged pants tend to create a leaner look than flared bell-bottoms.
– If you are 5 feet 4 and under, look for dresses that hit just above or at the knee.
– Empire waists create a clean, elongated look.
– Experiment with eye-catching jewelry and accessories.
– To create the illusion of length, think monochromatic. If you have a black outfit, for example, and you wear a white belt, you have just broken the smooth, lean line and created the illusion of bulk. To minimize this effect, wear a dark belt and dark stockings with a dark outfit. Of course, it’s no fun to dress all in one color (unless it’s fuschia), so this is one rule that’s meant to be broken. You can add funky accessories, such as handbags and shoes, while maintaining the illusion of length.
– Be careful with pleated pants, which tend to add bulk to the mid-section.
– Try an A-line. A-line dresses have always been at the top of the list for hiding those areas that cause the most concern for women.
– When choosing a swimming suit, there are lots of chic styles available now that come with a skirt. If you feel more comfortable concealing your hips and thighs, do so. I started wearing a skirted suit years ago, and I love no longer feeling self-conscious at the pool or the beach. Plus, it gives me the flexibility to be active in my suit (which usually entails chasing my kids) without worrying about exposing myself.
– Wear proper undergarments. There was a time when women had great difficulty finding appropriate-sized bras, but today there is a wide variety of sexy undergarments for all women who want to feel sensuous and comfortable. Plenty of specialty stores will help you find just the right bra or even have your bra custom sized. Undergarments that fit right will make all the difference in your look, and they can really help you to feel more comfortable in the skin you’re in.