In today's technology world, Windows is the definite 500 pound gorilla. However, Apple is the company that is truly responsible for bringing computers into the home, into the classroom and on to virtually every office desk in the world. First with the original Apple II then with the evolution into the Macintosh, Apple has been the technological leader since the 1970's and with the power and reliability of Apple computers, which technology continues to lead in the computer world. If you want to take advantage of that power, compare Apple computers to other computers so you get the one that suits your needs best is essential.
– The iMac is the desktop solution for offices everywhere. Utilizing the latest in Intel processors and the most advanced Apple operating system ever, you'll be able to have all the power you need for office applications, graphics needs and even high-end gaming. With all the peripherals built directly into the monitor except a wireless keyboard and mouse, you've got everything you need right at your fingertips.
– For those who want a traditional desktop experience the Mac Pro gives you all the power you could ever want in a sleek, sweet mini-tower.
– If you don't want to have a huge box sitting on your desk, take a look at the Mac Mini. There's not really anything you can compare this Apple computer to. Only 1.4 "tall and 7.7" square this computer is packed with up to a 2.7ghz dual core processor, up to 8 gigs of RAM, up to a 750gb hard drive and has solid state drives readily available. The Mac mini really does prove that great things can come in small packages.
– If you're looking for a portable solution that gives you the power of the desktop with the portability of a notebook then the MacBook Air is for you. Sleek, thin, solid state drive standard, this is the perfect notebook for those who need speed on the go. Intel i5 and i7 core processors gives you all the computing power you may ever need.
– For the ultimate in notebooks, to compare Apple computers like the MacBook Pro to other laptops is a waste of time. The best of the best is undoubtedly the MacBook Pro with the usability, speed and size. All the power of your desktop in a thin, sturdy design that not only makes work easier to do but makes work look better too.
Apple has come a long way since the first Apple II hit the market. The evolution of style, grace and power has built Apple into what many consider the best computer company in the world. Compare Apple computers to anyone and you will see for yourself how great they really can be.