Jewelry is something that is stereotyped as women’s accessories. We often find it odd whenever we see a man wearing some sort of accessory other than the regular watch. Even when given as gifts, jewelry take a step back as women prefer standards gifts such as wallets, jackets and shoes, oftentimes, socks. But that was before.
Things are different now. More men are starting to become confident and comfortable with jewelry. As a matter of fact, a lot of men have started indulging themselves and purchasing different accessories and jewelry for themselves. Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, ring, cufflinks, hip flasks, and money clips-name it, and men have it. There’s a broad range of categories when it comes to jewelry ad they are all available in the market today due to its increasing popular demand. Ever wonder why? Read on and you’ll discover.
1. Jewelry has an enormous effect in your look. You read it right. Jewelry can definitely make you look a thousand times better and the good thing is, you don’t have to wear to much to achieve it. Wearing a classic watch or a ring can do the trick. A simple necklace can add a dash of elegance, a touch of uniqueness and, sometimes, a hint of grooviness. They can define how you want to look, thus it is essential that you choose the right accessory for the right event.
2. You can achieve different looks with different jewelry. Jewelry is very versatile accessories that can help add flexibility to your image. Wearing a handsome pair of cufflinks and an expensive watch can make you look very professional. Belly rings or tongue piercings achieve the look of being rebellious and funky. For a laid back and bohemian look, you can wear string or bead necklaces. Different accessories for different looks.
3. They are timeless pieces. Clothes and gadgets tend to outdate themselves as newer and newer innovations are introduced. They become tacky so people buy newer versions with better functionality. Jewelry is not like those. If maintained well, they can last a lifetime and be passed on to generations as an heirloom.
4. Real jewelry is easy to maintain. Cellular phones and PDA’s constantly demand much of our attention. On the other hand, jewelry can be cleaned at least once a month with a little brushing, soaping and polishing and your jewelry can look new again. If you are a little keen on your jewelry, you can always purchase cleaning solutions.
5. Real jewelry pieces are good investments. Jewelry made of authentic stones and precious metals are continuously on the rise. Old watches in classic design can always be sold for an enormous amount of money. A lot of people place very high values on jewelry thus, it i always a good investment.
Those are just five reasons why jewelry is indispensable. They are not something that only women could wear. Our current society has accepted the fact that men can wear jewelry and it’s not something that only women can wear.